CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year's Picture

We got this picture as Nikki and Eric were leaving after the New Year's Eve party. I look terrible but it's the only one of me the whole night. Nikki looks great! In my defense I would just like to say it was about 2-2:30am and it was WAY past my bedtime. lol! And this is the only shot of my belly so far. It's not a great one but when I get a better one I will put it up.




This shot is of our bon fire which was definately awesome but way too out of control in the beginning. The wind started to blow it around so much that the flames practically bowed to the ground! And that was with Matt decreasing the amount of wood that was on there originally. It was about 8 feet high in the beginning and he brought it down to about 4-5 feet. I would like to say I finally got a true s'more made over a fire! Hooray for me! Everyone thought I was weird that I had never had one that way. lol!

0 comments: