CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Thursday!

Thursdays are always really cool. I don't know why. Usually it's pay day, Grey's Anatomy is on TV, and the next day is TGIF. Other than that I'm not sure why it's so exciting. We decided we are visiting Mariah, Troy, and their baby, Grayden, in Houston this weekend. We are really looking forward to that. Oh, and going to Dallas for Thanksgiving. Really excited about that too! Otherwise there aren't too many things going on. Matt got an 88 on his math exam and Roland got a 96! I only mention it as the class average was 75! Way to go guys!

Note: I got an email yesterday from the photographer saying wedding pictures would be online today. It is now 7:36pm and I have yet to receive the confirmation email. Frustrating? I think so! I am seriously getting annoyed as I have been trying to be patient and I can't wait to post some wedding pictures on the site! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

I await the photos...congrats to Matt.

Hernandez Family said...

Woohoo Matt and Abuelito!!!