CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My First Entry

The wedding madness...

It has finally died down. We are just waiting for the photographers to post the wedding photos already. They said it would only be three weeks but as that was on Oct 5th and it is now Nov 6th, I think everyone can agree they need to be posted already!

The Baby...

As most everyone already knows, we are having a baby. According to the sonographer, Baby is a girl although I have some reservations only because I was supposed to be a boy and Matt was supposed to be a girl. Provided all goes well the estimated due date is in March. I'm not giving an exact date because the doctors and I do not really agree on how far along I am. We already have a name picked out but as we are still debating I will wait to post it until a later date. She's good and healthy and making sure I know that by kicking me throughout the day. She's not big enough that Matt has been able to share in the experience yet but hopefully soon.

The husband...

Matt is a very busy man. He's going to school at ACC and working at "the restaurant." Somehow he still has time to put up with his crazy pregnant wife's cravings for bean and cheese burritos and fruit and yogurt parfaits. He has been so great thru everything. I actually think he's more excited to buy baby stuff than I am. I found out I was pregnant on a Friday and that Sunday he was already dragging me to Babies R Us. lol! More updates to follow soon!