CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

The people at Taco Bell know me...

It's sad, but I fear it to be true as my affinity for bean and cheese burritos (no onions) has only increased with each passing day of this pregnancy. So why do I think the brilliant Taco Bell employees know me? They did not give me any napkins when I went through the drive-thru today. Who orders a bean and cheese burrito (no onions) to-go (obviously because of the drive-thru) with extra mild sauce and does not give napkins? Here's why: The brilliant Taco Bell employees know that I have been pilfering Taco Bell napkins away for a long time. It's not necessarily that I need them, but I don't like to waste them. So whether I am dining in or driving thru I keep all the extra unused napkins and put them in the glove box in the car. They come in handy for life's little spills and accidents. I know you are probably thinking, "Why does she take the napkins even when she dines in?" I don't like to waste if I don't have to. And every now and then I just happen *ahem* to get too many. I could leave them on the table when I leave but if anyone is like me...I don't use napkins that have been left lying on a table before me. Seriously, who knows what some person may have done to them. Dirty hands, sneezing, wiping crumbs from the table, etc. And throwing them away is wasteful. So I take them with me. Which leads me to conclude that somewhere behind the counter is a picture of me from the security cameras with a caption about being a serial napkin-taker-offender. As a result, no more napkins when I drive thru. I guess it's okay because I still had some in my glove box. They were from Chick-fil-a. lol!

3 comments:

Mariah said...

lololololol

Unknown said...

Well I guess it's just time to start going to Jack in the Box to satisfy your napkin obsession.LOL.

Unknown said...

P.S. I don't like the word verification, at the bottom, so I can post a comment. Just thought I'd let you know.